Rose Gold Safety Razor - Includes Replacement Blades
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 142): divided by 0% off)
Shipped within 0-1 days (if in stock)
Say goodbye to plastic waste and expensive blade refills! And hello to Ever Eco's simple and sleek solution for plastic-free, low-waste shaving. Enjoy a close, gentle shave without contributing to landfill while the luxe rose gold finish will also look pretty chic in your bathroom, if we do say so ourselves!
- Reusable, plastic-free safety razor
- Includes 10 replacement blades
- The eco friendly way to shave- no plastic parts or packaging
- Made from ultra durable brass alloy, electroplated with a rose gold finish
- Shave in short, gentle strokes without applying pressure. The weight of the razor is enough to provide a super close shave
- Use with shaving cream, gel or a shave bar to help the razor glide
- Take it slowly while getting used to this new way of shaving. Once you get the hang of it, you'll never go back!
- The blade is double sided, so you should expect to get around 6-7 shaves per side. Once blunt, replace the blade. Store used blades in a jar or container. Once filled, seal container and contact your local council for the location of your nearest recycling facility
- Store razor outside of the shower and allow to dry between uses
CHANGING THE BLADE:
- Twist the handle anti-clockwise until the razor head opens
- Carefully remove blunt blade
- Unwrap a new blade and place onto the head
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of why you would like to return the product for us to review your request. We do not accept returns on the basis of Change of Mind.
Standard Shipping within Australia:Our standard postage cost within Australia is $8.95, most orders will be delivered within 1-9 business days after being sent, depending on your location. For items of clothing, our manufacturer will deliver your items between 12-14 days within Australia after your order has been processed, 'Make Your Own Shirt' designs or a large quantity of orders is usually the reason for delays but we will try to get it you as fast as possible and keep you updated at all times. All orders (excluding clothing items) are shipped via Sendle with our compostable satchels and using 100% carbon neutral delivery. On occasion our orders will be shipped to you via Australia Post depending on your location. We will send you the tracking details through Sendle or Australia Post for your order via email once your order has been dispatched so you can check the location & status of your order! If you are not home to receive your parcel, Sendle or Australia Post will leave your parcel in a safe location. It is your responsibility to provide a safe and secure address.
Express Shipping within Australia:
Our express shipping cost is currently $11.95 via Australia Post and your order will arrive within 1-2 business days from dispatch.